Here are 10 things you need to know about TOP’s Parrot food.
One of the most-asked questions we get is “what is your bestselling product?”
By far, pellets are the best sellers, and have been since 2003. However, many Parrot owners still have questions about feeding pellets to their flock, and what to look for in nutritional value.
Below are 10 facts about TOP’s Parrot Pellets so you can be in-the-know when it comes to your Parrot’s nutrition. Keep these facts in mind when evaluating pellets for your companions.
1. Pellets should be part of a varied diet and supplemented with vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds.
2. TOP’s Pellets contain NO artificial colours, flavours, vitamins, preservatives, sugar or animal by-products.
3. Cold-pressing (not extruded or baked) keeps natural enzymes, vitamins and other nutrients intact. TOP’s Pellets are cold-pressed.
4. All ingredients are human-grade and sustainably grown.
5. TOP’s Pellets are GMO-free.
6. Large Pellets for large birds and small Pellets for small hookbills, like Parakeets, are made from the same ingredients.
7. Pellets can be frozen to extend shelf life but should not be kept in the refrigerator.
8. TOP’s Pellets contain ingredients from across the United States, like California, Oregon, Colorado and Maine, and are made 100% in the USA.
9. The proprietary recipe was designed by avian nutritionists.
10. Parrots from around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia and Canada, enjoy TOP’s pellets every day.
TOP’s Parrot Food come in a variety of sizes, from 12 ounces to 25-pound bags. Find the right size for your flock and add these nutritious, wholesome pellets to their diet.
You can buy the large pellets of food here and the small pellets of food here.
This blog was originally featured on the TOP’s newsletter.