We are teaming up with Bucktons to offer you the chance to win some free Bucktons Food with Spiralife.
We’ve posted three lovely pictures below featuring different birds, so for your chance to win…
- Four 500g bags of Bucktons Budgie Food with Spiralife, all you need to do is add a caption to the image featuring the Budgie.
- Four 500g Bags of Bucktons Cockatiel & Lovebird Food with Spiralife, add a caption to the image featuring the Cockatiel.
- Four 1.5kg bags of Bucktons Parrot Food with Spiralife, add a caption to the image featuring the Blue and Gold Macaw.
You can leave your captions…
- In the comments below.
- Add them to the post on our social media pages.
- Email them to email@example.com – clearly stating the picture you are entering for and your contact details.
Feel free to enter as many times as you like and if you keep a variety of birds enter each one that applies.
The competition closes midnight on the 12th September. Any captions received afterwards will not be entered. We’ll pick the best caption for each picture and announce the winners shortly afterwards.
Good luck with your competition entry!
Leave your captions for this photo to win delicious Bucktons Budgie Food with Spiralife.
Leave your captions for this photo if you want to win Bucktons Cockatiel and Lovebird Food with Spiralife.
Post your captions for this photo and you could win Bucktons Parrot Food with Spiralife.
The competition closes on the 12th September. Any entries received for this competition will not be counted.
Bucktons use high quality ingredients in order to bring you the finest Parrot food and seed for all Parrot species.
Spiralife is only used in Bucktons food and supports your Parrot’s immune and digestive systems, maintains your bird’s eyesight and enhances their plumage.
To provide you with useful tips and advice to keep your Parrot happy and healthy and healthy, Bucktons have produced three videos.
Video 1 – Housing and routine care of your pet bird
Video 2 – Ways to provide enrichment for your pet bird
Video 3 – Weekly and daily health checks for your pet bird
You can watch them all here:
For more details on all our competitions, please click here.
To be the first to read blogs like this, plus exclusive offers and the latest Parrot news, sign up to our newsletter. If you have a friend who you think may find this useful, feel free to share