Because birds can be intolerant of artificial pesticides, fertilisers and preservatives, Harrison's Bird Foods developed the first 100% Organic bird food.
The ingredients are premium whole grains and are approved for human consumption.
High Potency Pepper Fine is recommended for…
- Canaries, Doves, Budgies, Cockatiels, Lovebirds and Finches as a year-round diet.
- Birds that are moulting, overweight, underweight, very active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from illness, affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Birds that are weaning – feed for at least 6-9 months.
- Birds that are breeding – Ideally feed for 2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned, or for at least 6 months before resuming Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
- For birds being converted from a seed-based diet, and for birds being converted from any other diet. It is recommended to feed for a period of at least 6 months before transitioning to Harrison’s Adult Lifetime.
We would recommend a veterinary health check prior to changing your bird's diet.